• HDMI media streaming device, watch your favourite TV shows, films, music, sport, games from your smartphone, tablet or laptop to your TV
• More than 200,000 TV shows and films, 30-million songs, plus radio, sport, games and more are ready for you to discover from hundreds of apps
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Mac and Windows laptops and Chromebooks
• Continue to use your phone for other functions while streaming to your TV and it won't disrupt what is already playing
• Ultra-Fast Streaming - With 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi support and an adaptive antenna system built-in, video resolution is kept high and buffering minimal. Chromecast streams content from the cloud, so you get the highest quality 1080p HD video and surround sound.
• The Chromecast app lets you easily browse featured content across your apps and search for where you can watch your favourite films and TV shows. Not only that, find the latest apps, offers and features added to your Chromecast.
• Turn your TV screen into a picture frame
• When you are not streaming your favourite media, customise your TV screen with Google Photos, Facebook, Flickr, famous works of art, headline news and more.What can I do with the Google Chromecast?
Stream media from your smartphone or tablet to the TV by plugging your Chromecast into the HDMI socket. Watch your favourite TV shows, films, music, sport or games which you would normally watch on your small device on the big screen. Continue to use your phone like normal while streaming and it will not disrupt what is already playing. Mirror any website from your laptop's Chrome browser to the TV, take surfing the web to another level. Turn your TV screen into a game board, racetrack, dance floor or trivia quiz. With Chromecast, everyone can play games using their phone as their personal controller, while watching the action live on the big screen.
What devices are compatible with Chromecast?
Connect to your Chromecast via either iPhone, iPad, Android phones or tablets or Mac and Windows laptops and Chromebooks.
How do I setup my Chromecast?
The Chromecast is easy to setup and connect to your chosen device. Plug the Chromecast into the back of your HDTV and power, connect it to your Wi-Fi network, then you are ready to start casting from your phone, tablet or laptop.
Dimensions & Weight
|Remote Control Included
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.