• 2,600mAh capacity, capable of recharging your smartphone up to 100% before going flat
• The internal battery can be recharged from flat in approximately four hours
• A single USB output to connect your device for recharging
• Power bank includes a single LED indicator light, which show the status of charge remaining
• Weighs only 90g, its compact design measures only 99mm x 25mm x 24mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged through a USB connection and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The GP FN02M power bank is fitted with a standard USB socket, which means you can directly connect your device for recharging by using the included USB recharge cable. A range of devices including tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, portable games consoles and even USB powered lights can be charged and operated when plugged directly into this power bank.
Is it rechargeable?
The built-in lithium-ion battery can be recharged within four hours from flat. Simply connect the power bank to a mains USB plug. The built-in safety circuit will prevent the battery within the power bank from being damaged by overcharge, ensuring peace of mind when it is charging up.