GP FP10M 10,000mAh Power Bank
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A58UJ
About this product
- 10,000mAh capacity that can recharge your smart phone up to four and a half times before going flat
- The large capacity internal battery can be recharged from flat in eight hours
- Two USB outputs allow you to connect multiple devices directly to the power bank for charging (1 x 2.1A and 1 x 1.6A output)
• 10,000mAh capacity that can recharge your smart phone up to four and a half times before going flat
• The large capacity internal battery can be recharged from flat in eight hours
• Two USB outputs allow you to connect multiple devices directly to the power bank for charging (1 x 2.1A and 1 x 1.6A output)
• Power bank includes a row of LED indicator lights, which show the status of charge remaining
• Weighs only 241g, and the compact design measures only 125mm x 77mm x 20mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged through a USB connection and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you. Using a power bank means you can recharge your devices on the go, and reduce the number of recharges needed from the mains.
How does it connect to my device?
The GP701 power bank is fitted with two USB sockets, which means you can directly connect two devices for simultaneous recharging. A range of devices including tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, portable games consoles and even USB powered lights can be charged and operated when plugged directly into this power bank. Its large internal battery will ensure a longer operating time when compared to other power banks.
Is it rechargeable?
The built-in lithium polymer battery can be recharged within eight hours from flat. Simply connect the power bank to a mains USB plug. The high capacity battery means you can recharge your portable devices, like your smartphone, multiple times before its next recharge. The built-in safety circuit will prevent the battery within the power bank from being damaged by overcharge, ensuring peace of mind when it is charging up.
|Connection type||2 USB|
|Battery type||Lithium Polymer|
|Connection output||1 x 2.4A & 1 x 1.6A|
|Recharge time||8 hours|
|Special functions||Charges a smartphone up to 4.5 times from a single charge. LED indicators show a 4 stage battery charge status. Safe charging with 4-level safety protection|
|Dimensions||125 x 77 x 20mm|
|Package contents||GP701 Power Bank|