• 2,500mAh capacity that can recharge a smartphone up to three times before going flat
• The internal battery can be recharged in just five hours
• Can recharge a smartphone or give a power boost to a tablet
• Single USB socket to connect directly to your device to recharge
• USB indication gives you level of charge remaining in battery
• Weighs only 76g, and the compact design measures 104mm x 55mm x 10mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged through a USB connection and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The GP322A power bank is fitted with a single 1A USB socket. This will allow you to connect your device directly to the power bank using a standard USB cable. Once it is connected, the power bank will begin charging your device without any setup required.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank has a 2,500mAh internal battery. This battery can be recharged from the mains in just five hours. Simply connect the power bank directly to the mains through a mains USB plug for it to recharge. The built-in LED indicator light will show you the progress of your recharge. The built-in recharge circuit will stop the power bank from becoming overcharged.