• 4,000mAh capacity that can recharge a smartphone up to three times before going flat
• The internal battery can be recharged in just 6 hours
• Recharge your smart phone up to 1½ times
• Single USB socket allowing you to charge a range of smartphones, tablets and accessories
• LED display to show you the amount of charge remaining
• Weighs only 108g, its compact design measures 109mm x 66mm x 11mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. This is perfect if you are out walking, using your phone as a GPS device and need to recharge your battery to stop you getting lost. It is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The GP343 power bank has a standard 1A USB socket that will allow you to connect your device directly to the power bank using a standard USB cable. This power bank will recharge your smartphone up to one and a half times before going flat.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank has an internal battery which has a capacity of 4,000mAh. The battery can be recharged from a USB mains supply in just six hours so that you are never without a battery pack. The power bank takes six hours to recharge from flat. The LED display and charge protection circuit will show you the status of your recharge and protect the internal battery to prevent overcharging.