• 5,200mAh capacity that can recharge a smartphone up to three times before going flat
• The internal battery can be recharged in just 7½ hours
• Recharge your smartphone twice with this power bank
• Single USB socket to allow for a quick charge of your device
• LED display to show you the amount of charge remaining
• Weighs only 132g, its compact design measures just 112mm x 63mm x 13.5mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. This is perfect if you are out walking, using your phone as a GPS device and need to recharge your battery to stop you getting lost. It is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The GP252 power bank has a single USB socket that outputs at 2.1A allowing you to quickly recharge your tablet, smartphone, MP3 player or even a gaming accessory such as a wireless console controller. To power your device, connect a standard USB cable from your device directly into the power bank to charge it up right away.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank has an internal battery with a capacity of 5,200mAh which can be recharged. From flat, the battery can be charged in just 7½ hours. The power bank can be recharged by being plugged into a mains USB plug. The built-in LED display will show you the progress of recharge until it is recharged.