• 4,000mAh capacity that can recharge a smartphone up to 1½ times before going flat
• The internal battery can be recharged in just five hours
• Fully recharge your smartphone 1½ times
• Single USB port for a fast charge
• LED display shows you the amount of charge remaining
• Weighs only 116g, and had measurements of 105mm x 60mm x 15mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged through a USB connection and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The GP741 power bank is fitted with two, high-powered USB sockets that will allow you to recharge your devices quickly and efficiently. The 4,000mAH capacity and short recharge time means you can carry on using them without power loss to either the device or the power bank.
Is it rechargeable?
The internal lithium-ion battery can be recharged using a mains USB plug, a computer or even another power bank. Its large battery can be recharged in under five hours from flat and can begin recharging other devices immediately. The built-in, four LED light display will indicate the progress of recharging when connected, allowing you to see exactly when this power bank has been recharged.