• Convert your old vinyl collection to USB memory stick so you can listen on your computer or in the car
• Plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records and 7-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch vinyl
• Stylish turntable with a 1950s design to complement the era's Rock n Roll music
• Built-in CD player, FM radio and 3.5mm input for more ways to play music
• Two integrated clear 1.5W speakers
• Twin phono output to add additional speakersWhat are the playback options on this turntable?
The Memphis turntable will play all 33 1/3, 45 and 78RPM records as well as 7-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch vinyl. You won't have a problem playing your old vinyl records on this new turntable, with great quality sound though built-in 1.5W speakers. The GPO Memphis also doubles as a sound system with the built in CD player and 3.5mm audio jack connection, which you can use to connect your other media devices like smartphones, iPods, or tablets and even an FM radio, giving you more ways to listen.
How does this USB turntable work?
This turntable is easy to use whether you are just listening to your LPs or converting your old records to MP3. Simply plug in your USB memory stick and the Memphis will convert your LPs to MP3 letting you listen to your records on the computer, in the car or on other USB audio devices. You can also do this with your CD collection.
How can this vinyl player suit my lifestyle?
Enjoy the authentic sound of vinyl with the stylish 1950s design, GPO Memphis turntable. Great for listening to your vinyl records at home and getting the party started.