- Step into the driver’s seat and leave the competition far behind in the latest instalment of the Gran Turismo series for the PlayStation 4
- Speed round 17 different locations with over 40 track layouts in your favourite high speed racer
- Built in support for PlayStation VR puts you in the centre of the action
- Browse through a garage of over 137 highly detailed 3D racers modelled with extreme precision
- Choose your difficulty level, go from newcomer to professional with a little practice
- PlayStation Pro functionality, drive in full 4K 60FPS resolutions with a compatible 4K TV
- Experience the sound of the racetrack, roar of the engine and squeal of tyres with accurate sound recreation developed by Sony Corp
- Race solo or compete online with your friends to see who is the fastest
- Multiple game modes and missions help you develop the skill to be the fastest driver around
Setting a new standard for high definition racing
Gran Turismo Sport uses true to life technologies to give you the most realistic driving experience yet. Using True HDR and wide colour processes developed by Sony, every detail of your in-game graphics will stand out with an in-depth level of realism. From tracks to cars and weather and lighting, every colour will be bold and defined, even on a standard definition screen. Support has been added for the PlayStation Pro to push the limits of your graphics resolutions and displays your racing glory in 4K at 60FPS when used with a 4K TV.
Find your perfect car
With over 137 cars from 33 manufacturers, you can be sure you will find a performance vehicle that suits your driving style. From the MINI Clubman Vision all the way up to the Ferrari La Ferrari, the choice of vehicles will keep you racing for hours to come. Each 3D model has been skilfully recreated in-game to give you the most realistic driving experience yet. You can even add a touch of personalisation to your chosen car with the in-game livery editor, design custom liveries for your favourite vehicles and alter the exterior look of your car, which can then be shared online for the world to see.
Take a history lesson
Learn about your favourite manufacturers using the in-game “Brand Central” which shows you how each company started out. You can even watch premium content created specifically for Gran Turismo Sport which lets you learn about and follow the timelines for each of your favourite cars.
Go on a racing journey
Gran Turismo Sport features some of the most beautiful locations for you to race around, from courses modelled on real-life race tracks, to different styles of raceway surface. Whether you enjoy racing on dirt or tarmac, track or road circuit, you can find a location where you can leave your mark. Even take “real world” photos of your car in exotic locations using the Scapes Format photography editor
Take the drivers wheel
For owners of PlayStation VR, Gran Turismo Sport puts you in the driving seat. Offering you full 360-degree views from inside the car you are driving. Each car interior has been stunningly recreated with breath-taking detail to make you feel as if you are really competing in the race. Check your wing and rear-view mirrors while driving and step into a new level perception, making you judge corners and breaking distances as if you are really driving a race car.