GripIt 25mm Plasterboard TV Fixing Kit
• Quick and easy solution for mounting televisions to a plasterboard wall
• Completely removable and reusable should you move your TV set to another location
• Suitable for use on all types of plasterboard wall up to a thickness of 15mm
• Supports a maximum shear load (or hanging weight) of up to 225kg
• Holds up to 39kg of tension to prevent your television being pulled from the wall
• Kit includes correct 25mm drill bit and M8 20mm bolts to install the GripIt fixingsSimple and effective engineering
The GripIt plasterboard TV fixing kit offers incredible load bearing capabilities. Its innovative, simple design is the by-product of mechanical and physical engineering. This produces an extremely effective solution for securing your television, or large objects to a plasterboard wall.
How does this fixing kit work?
The GripIt kit uses six patented fittings which use a rotary wing blade design to firmly keep large objects anchored to a plasterboard wall, with a thickness of up to 15mm.
Dimensions & Weight
Plasterboard TV Fixing Kit
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.