• 16GB (2 x 8GB) of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performance PCs
• Two 8GB DDR4 RAM modules running at 2,400MHz (PC4-19200) yield a significant boost in speed for gaming, image processing, editing videos, data processing and rendering
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288-pin dual inline memory module (DIMM) that is currently only compatible with motherboards that support DDR4 memory
• CL15 latency with timings of 15-15-15-35 non-ECC memory modules
• Manufacturer model number: F4-2400C15D-16GVR
• Aluminium heat spreaders effectively remove excess heat when the memory is under load
• Power efficient, running a low voltage of 1.20 volts and allowing your system to run faster whilst emitting less heat
• XMP 2.0 profiles allows the memory to automatically run at a safe overclocked speed when used with Intel motherboards that support XMP profiling feature
What can I expect from this memory?
The G.SKILL RIPJAWS V makes a welcome addition to DDR4 computers. Suitable for use in high performance machines, the 16GB DDR4 memory allows you to perform multiple tasks quickly, or keep up with the high memory requirements needed for the latest PC games.
DDR4 memory is an improvement over DDR3 memory, allowing the memory to run at a higher speed with a lower voltage. This provides better performance for your system and reduces overall heat produced by the memory.
What is this memory compatible with?*
This G.SKILL RIPJAW V kit features two DDR4 memory modules with a capacity of 8GB on each module, totalling 16GB. The DDR4 design of this memory means that it can only be used in motherboards that support 288-pin DDR4 memory. The stock frequency of this RAM is rated at 2,400MHz with a voltage of 1.20, with timings of 15-15-15-35.
This G.SKILL memory measures 42mm in height making it suitable for use with oversized CPU coolers.
*Always check your motherboard or PC manual for compatibility before purchase
Is this memory easy to overclock?
Overclocking system RAM can be a daunting experience, whether you are a new user or familiar with the internal workings of a computer. G.SKILL memory modules are pre-loaded with extreme memory profiles version 2 (XMP 2.0). Which when used with a compatible Intel motherboard allows the memory to automatically adjust itself to its best and safest speeds. No configuration is needed. Any extra heat produced by the increase in memory performance is quickly dissipated using the aluminium heat spreader.
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with a 12-month guarantee.