G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 2400MHz Desktop Memory Kit
• 16GB of high performance memory, optimised for use with 6th gen and 7th gen Intel processors using the Z170 and Z270 platforms
• Two 8GB DDR4 RAM modules running at a speed of 2,400MHz provide a substantial boost to operations needed for high spec gaming systems
• Integrated RGB light bar gives your memory 16.8 million adaptable colour options
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288-pin dual inline memory module (DIMM) that is currently only compatible with motherboards that support DDR4 memory
• CL15 latency with timings of 15-15-35, non-ECC memory modules
• Innovative high quality, triple bladed heat spreader allows optimal dissipation of excess heat produced by the RAM when under load or overclocked
• Power efficient, allowing for greater speeds, with a lower voltage requirement when compared to DDR3 memory
• XMP 2.0 profiles allow the memory to automatically run at a safe overclock when used with Intel motherboards that support the XMP feature
• Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync technology
• Manufacturer model number: F4-2400C15D-16GTZR
• Lifetime warrantyWhat can I expect from this memory?
The G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Series is aimed at PC enthusiasts, hard-core gamers or users that want the most from the RAM they use. Capable of speeds of a fast 2,400MHz, this Trident Z DDR4 kit offers a large capacity 16GB of memory to be used in a new system build, an upgrade of existing memory or as an addition to your system memory. This allows you to perform multiple tasks quickly, or keep up with the high memory requirements needed for the latest PC games. Achieve the capacity to render more, or utilise more RAM for memory hungry applications such as video editing or image processing.
DDR4 memory is an improvement over DDR3 memory, and allows the memory to run at a higher speed with a lower voltage. This provides better performance for your system and reduces overall heat produced by the memory.
Customise your system with a touch of colour
The G.Skill Trident Z RGB random access memory (RAM) lets you customise the look of your system by letting you adapt each module with unique lighting effects. Each stick of memory has an integrated RGB light bar which can display up to 16.8 million colours, giving your system a look you can truly be proud of. The Trident Z RGB memory is also compatible with motherboards which support ASUS Aura Sync technology, this allows you synchronise all of your RGB components and devices to display the same colour scheme
Optimised for Intel processors
This G.SKILL Trident Z RGB kit features two DDR4 memory modules with a capacity of 8GB on each module, totaling 16GB. The DDR4 design of this memory means that it can only be used in motherboards that support 288-pin DDR4 dual inline memory modules (DIMMs). The Trident Z RGB series of memory has been optimised to work with sixth and seventh generation Intel processors, installed on a motherboard using a Z170 or Z270 series chipset. The tested frequency of this RAM is rated at 2,400MHz with a voltage of 1.2, and timings of 15-15-15-35. The maximum height of each module is 44mm, making it compatible with some oversized CPU coolers. Two free DIMM slots are required to fully utilise the capacity of this kit.
*Always check your motherboard or PC manual to ensure 100% compatibility before purchase.
Is this memory easy to overclock?
Overclocking system RAM can be a daunting experience, whether you are a new user or familiar with the internal workings of a computer. G.SKILL Trident Z RGB memory modules are pre-loaded with extreme memory profiles version 2 (XMP 2.0). This, when used with a compatible Intel motherboard, allows the memory to automatically adjust itself to its best and safest speeds, no configuration is needed. Any extra heat produced by the increase in memory performance is quickly dissipated using the dual coloured aluminium heat spreaders.
| Memory frequency
|| 2400 MHz
| Storage Capacity
|| 16 GB
| Memory Type
| DIMM or SODIMM
| Memory Speed
| Data Integrity
|| Black with full length RGB LED light bar
|| 1.2 Volts
| Heat Spreader Type
|| 135 mm
|| 80 mm
|| 44 mm
|| 69 g
| Package Contents
|| 16GB (8GBx2) G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Series Memory Kit
|| Limited Lifetime
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.