• 4.5W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 50W light output while using 90% less electricity than a standard bulb
• 300lm output
• GU10 light fitting used in directional lighting products such as desk lamps, household down lighting and display lighting
• 30,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 3000K warm white effect which is preferred for hallways, bedrooms and kitchens
• 38 degree beam angle to focus the light in a specific segment of the room
• Not compatible with dimmersIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has a GU10 fitting which is compatible with a variety of products requiring directional lighting such as desk lamps, recessed ceiling lights and display lighting. The equivalent to a 50W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 300lm while only using 4.5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb gives you a 3000K warm white glow to create a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere in rooms such as a hallway or bedroom but is not compatible with a dimmer.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
Giving you the latest generation technology, LED bulbs will last up to an impressive ten times longer than a halogen bulb, using a less power for the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bills. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.