• Supplied as a twin pack
• 6W power consumption that gives you an equivalent 50W light output while saving you over 85% of electricity compared to a halogen bulb
• 360lm output
• GU10 fitting, compatible with directional lighting equipment such as down lights, spot lights and desk lights
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifetime of the bulb
• 3000K warm white effect which is great for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
• 38 degree beam angle to illuminate a small area to a bright intensity
• Not compatible with a dimmerAre these bulbs suitable for what I need?
These bulbs have a GU10 fitting which is compatible with directional lighting such as desk lamps and spotlights. The equivalent of a 50W halogen bulb, these bulbs give a bright output of 360lm while only using 6W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 3000K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, bedrooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology, they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than halogen bulbs. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting, saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find one to suit your needs.