• 0.1Hz to 12MHz with 0.1Hz resolution
• Supports sine, square, triangular, noise and arbitrary wave forms
• 20MSa/s sampling rate, 10 bit vertical resolution
• Waveform characteristics easily with numeric keypad and knob selections
• Vibrant colour 3.5" LCD screen is very easy to read
• USB interface allows remote control and waveform editing
• Waveform editing software includedThe AFG-2012 function generator is a DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) based signal generator designed for education, industry and laboratory requirements. It is an accurate signal source covering the output of sine, square, ramp (triangle), noise and arbitrary waveforms. The 20MSa/s sampling rate, 10 bit vertical resolution and 4k point memory of this generator provide user with a flexible environment for creating the specific waveform output as needed.
The user friendly interface of AFG-2012 allows you to set waveform parameters, including waveform type, frequency, amplitude, DC offset, modulation type, and duty cycle, through keypad entry and/or the knob selection, and display the set parameters on the 3.5" LCD screen. Integrated USB provides a convenient method to control and edit the waveform, software is provided.