• Dual channel 70MHz scope with PC connectivity
• 250MSa/s real-time and 25GSa/s equivalent-time sampling
• 5.6" TFT colour LCD screen means clear and sharp resolution
• LCD panel reduces the weight and size compared with conventional scopes
• 4K memory length per channel
• Save and recall 15 front panel settings and waveforms
• 19 auto measurements and auto configure function
• PC connectivity including cable and software
• Data logging functionThis oscilloscope is ideal for hobbyists, engineers and is perfect for schools or labs where quality, accuracy and performance are key to successful testing. It has a superb easy to read TFT screen with high resolution graphics making subtle changes in signal easy to spot. It has built-in presets designed to get the basic configuration right but has a multitude of variable for precise control.
With dual sampling modes, a 4,000 point record length, a real-time sampling rate of 250MSa/s and an equivalent time sampling rate of 25GSa/s, the GDS-1052-U Series DSO provides an excellent balance of performance between memory length and sampling speed.