GW Instek GDS-1102U 100MHz Dual Channel TFT Oscilloscope
• Dual channel 100 MHz scope with PC connectivity
• 250 MSa/s real-time and 25 GSa/s equivalent-time sampling
• 5.6" TFT colour LCD screen means clear and sharp resolution
• LCD panel reduces the weight and size compared with conventional scopes
• 4K memory length per channel
• Save and recall 15 front panel settings and waveforms
• 19 auto measurements and auto configure function
• PC connectivity including cable and software
• Data logging functionThis oscilloscope is ideal for hobbyists, engineers and is perfect for schools or labs where quality, accuracy and performance are key to successful testing. It has a superb easy to read TFT screen with high resolution graphics making subtle changes in signal easy to spot. It has built-in presets designed to get the basic configuration right but has a multitude of variable for precise control.
With dual sampling modes, a 4,000 point record length, a real-time sampling rate of 250 MSa/s and an equivalent time sampling rate of 25 GSa/s, the GDS-1052-U Series DSO provides an excellent balance of performance between memory length and sampling speed.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.