GW Instek GDS-2302A 300MHz Dual Channel TFT Oscilloscope
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N13DG
• Dual channel 300MHz scope with PC connectivity
• Up to 2GSa/s real time sample rate and 100GSa/s equivalent sample rate
• 8" TFT colour LCD screen means clear and sharp resolution
• LCD panel reduces the weight and size compared with conventional scopes
• Up to 2M memory length
• Save and recall 20 front panel settings and 24 sets waveforms
• 36 auto measurements and auto configure function
• PC connectivity including cable and software (Standard: USB ; Optional: LAN/GPIB)
• Includes two 1X and 10X scope probes
• Fast Update Rate of 80,000 Waveform per second
• Segmented Memory Acquisition and Waveform Search Function
• Upgradable DVM,H-Expansion, Data Log and Advanced Logic Functionality
• Optional 8 or 16 Additional Digital Channels with Logic Analyzer(MSO) & Serial Bus I2C,SPI UART Trigger and Decode Software
• Optional Function GeneratorThe GDS-2000A Series DSO comes along with a high-value design framework, including 2G Sa/s sampling rate, 2M points record length,2 or 4 input channels and a large screen colour LCD display, to perform very fast waveform acquisition and procession at 80,000 wfms/s update rate utilizing VPO(Visual Persistence Oscilloscope) technology.
Two powerful functions, Waveform Search and Segmented Memory are available of the GDS-2000A Series to facilitate the search the event of interest from the long record length. Waveform Search defines the waveform types for the search whereas segmented memory divides the whole record length into a number of segments. Therefore, the process of searching particular waveforms can be easier and faster.
The optional logic analyzer function allows the signal acquisition through logic triggering and enables the logic waveforms and analog waveforms to be shown on the same screen for comparison and time correlation analysis. This Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) function is field-installable with a plug-in module, containing either 8 or 16 channels, at the real panel. The MSO function supports the I2C/SPI/UART serial bus trigger and decoding.