PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Hakko 6W Battery Powered Soldering Iron
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A64WA
About this product
• 6W battery powered soldering iron to allow you to begin soldering almost anywhere
• 40 second warm up to allow you to begin soldering almost immediately
• Temperature ranges from 300°C to 330°C, dependant on battery power, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• One hour run time, depending on the life of the battery (requires four AA batteries, not included)
• Manufacturer part number: H-FX901-01What makes this soldering iron different?
This soldering iron is powered from four AA batteries, making it ultra-portable and ready for use in almost any situation. Simply press the on button and the soldering iron will warm up to temperature within 30 seconds, allowing you to start your soldering project right away. This soldering iron operates for up to one hour on alkaline batteries – which can be replaced within a few moments.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors to consider when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up more quickly. As this is a 6W battery powered soldering iron, it heats up the tip in under 40 seconds, allowing you to start soldering without delay.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
Replacement solder is available to purchase. The iron is battery powered and requires four AA batteries, which are all you need to buy to get started. For extra batteries for your soldering iron, see Order Code L43AL.
300 to 330 °C°C
Warm Up Time:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
FX-901 Soldering Iron
T11-B Soldering Tip