Hakko FX-951 70W Solder Station
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A63WA
About this product
- With this 70W mains powered soldering station, you can get soldering by simply plugging the iron in
- Heats up in 20 seconds, giving you a stable and constant temperature to complete all of your soldering tasks
- Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C, dependant on the wattage set, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• With this 70W mains powered soldering station, you can get soldering by simply plugging the iron in
• Heats up in 20 seconds, giving you a stable and constant temperature to complete all of your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C, dependant on the wattage set, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredWhat makes the soldering iron unique?
This soldering iron is part of a solder station which controls the temperature of the tip. It is controlled through the buttons on the station – which also acts as a soldering iron stand. The station is connected directly to the mains, which powers the soldering iron. This soldering iron is rugged and can be used on a range of soldering projects, such as repairing PCBs or joining cables together. This soldering iron has a range of accessories available from the manufacturer to allow you to use this soldering iron for many different purposes and to always have the right tool for the job.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors to consider when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up more quickly. As this is a 70W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within 20 seconds to a selected temperature, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron is simple to assemble and comes with a T15-D16 soldering iron tip (spare tips available Order Code A67WA). Once set up, all you need is some solder then you can get to work. Once plugged in, it takes only 20 seconds to warm up to the selected temperature.
Spare tips compatible with this solder station can be found here
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
200 to 450 °C°C
Indefinite (Mains Power)hours
Warm Up Time:
12 to 330 deg C secondsminutes
FX-951 soldering station
FM2028 Soldering Iron & Cable
Heat resistant pad