• Over 20,000 radio stations and 10,000 podcasts are accessible due to internet radio being receivable
• 3.5mm Auxiliary port for connecting a range of different devices to the radio
• Dimmable backlit LCD screen to fit different lighting conditions
• In relation to the size the 5W speakers output a very good quality sound
• Listen to the radio in private by using the headphone jack
• Control the radio via the Hama Smart Radio app
• Play music from your PC, Smartphone or table through a local network with UPnP
• The Frontier Silicon radio portal links to the radio giving you a chance to create playlists and lists of favourite stations through your web browser
• Linkable to Spotify connect for access to your favourite songs and playlists that you have established on SpotifyWhich stations can the Hama IR110 receive?
Regardless of what music you enjoy you will be able to find it with the Hama IR110, the radio lets you choose from approximately 20,000 radios stations and 10,000 podcasts from around the world. And once you have found the stations that suit your preference there are 10 local pre-sets available for you to store them in, in addition to the lists that you create on the Frontier Silicon radio web portal. What's more if you have a Spotify premium you can connect to the radio with Spotify connect, giving you access to the songs and playlists you have already created.
Can I link other devices to the Hama IR110?
You can link a variety of devices to the radio by connecting the device to the radio by using the 3.5mm auxiliary port, allowing you to amplify the sound of anything that you watch or listen to on your device. Since the Hama IR110 connects to the internet through an ethernet cable or wirelessly, you stream your music and playlists from your PC, Smartphone or tablet to the radio by using the UPnP protocol with MP3, WMA and FLAC audio files supported.
The Hama IR110 can be controlled either through the supplied remote control or with the Hama Smart Radio app. The radio also has two alarms with snooze that can be set to ring daily, on weekdays or weekends, with a choice between internet radio or an alarm tone as the methods to wake you in the morning. The USB port on the radio can additionally be used to charge USB devices whilst you sleep or used to playback music from an attached USB.
All in all the Hama IR110 provides you with a wide variety of different ways to enjoy your music, with a number of different ways to stream music to the radio as well as functioning as a normal alarm clock; making it ideal for use in a bedroom or anywhere else in the home.