Handheld Condenser Microphone
• Condenser handheld microphone that is ideal for audio recordings within a studio or at home
• Cardioid unidirectional design to limit background noise while picking up all of your vocals
• 6.35mm connector to connect directly to audio recording equipment such as a mixer
• 6m cable included so that you can move around and achieve the best recordings
• A sensitivity of -68dBv allows you to get a good response to quieter sounds
• Powered from one AA battery (not included)What would I use this microphone with?
This microphone will connect directly to a 6.35mm socket on devices such as a mixer so that setup can be done quickly. A condenser microphone is ideal for recording audio such as demo sound tracks, podcasts or interviews to be transmitted or played back later on.
What is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones for recording audio. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all the audio of an instrument or voice. Using phantom power from the 6.35mm socket, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for a recording environment such as a studio.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.