Handheld Dynamic Microphone
• Dynamic handheld microphone that is ideal for live audio
• Unidirectional microphone that picks up audio from a single direction, preventing a range of background audio from also being picked up and played
• 6.35mm connector allows a simple and quick connection to other audio equipment such as mixers
• 3m cable included allows a performer to move around the stage
• A sensitivity of -76dBv means quiet audio can be picked upWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is great for a beginner and is ideal for live audio. Whether you are planning a seminar or a karaoke evening, this microphone is the ideal microphone to start with. Its rugged black plastic body will protect it from over-enthusiastic use and can be used time and again. The standard 6.35mm connector included allows this microphone to be connected to a wide range of equipment including amplifiers and mixers so it can be used in almost any situation.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are widely used because they’re hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and don’t need a power supply. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot of detail at a very high frequency meaning they are perfect for use with a range of instruments such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up from?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as on a stage.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.