Handheld Dynamic Microphones – Three Pack
• Three handheld dynamic microphones that are perfect for live performances such as karaoke
• Unidirectional audio pickup to limit background noise picked up by the microphones
• 6.35mm connector to connect these microphones to various pieces of equipment such as an amplifier
• 3m detachable cable to allow you to move the microphones around the performance area
• A sensitivity of -80dBv to allow a good response to quieter sounds by the microphonesWhat would I use this microphone with?
This triple pack of microphones is ideal for public performances where microphones are easily worn out or are used by beginners such as karaoke events They are inexpensive, have a rugged plastic body to protect the components of the microphone and with the 6.35mm connector, they are easily replaced if damaged or worn out. These microphones are supplied in three different colours and have long cables, allowing for multiple performers to use them without getting in each other’s way or becoming a trip hazard.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are the more widely used microphones, especially for live performances such as karaoke. This is due to them being more hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and the lack of a need for a power supply. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot detail at a very high frequency meaning that they are perfect for use with a range of instruments such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up from?
This microphone has a unidirectional polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as a stage.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.