• Dynamic handheld microphone for live audio such as karaoke
• Cardioid polar pattern for a more sensitive sound from the front while isolating ambient noise from behind the microphone
• USB connection for a simple setup with a computer or laptop
• 3m USB cable included for easy positioning of the microphone
• A sensitivity of-73dBv allows you to get a good response to quieter soundsWhat is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are the most widely used type of microphones for live audio. This is due to them being durable, relatively inexpensive and the lack of a need for a power supply. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot of detail at a very high frequency. This means they are perfect for use with a range of instruments, such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sounds at the front of the microphone and less sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback.
What would I use this microphone with?
With the microphone being dynamic and having a cardioid polar pattern, it is perfect for use for with studio work and live stage performances. It picks up loud noises without distortion and won’t be affected by feedback from your speakers when facing the right way. This makes it a good all round microphone for almost any application.