Handheld Video Optic Inspection Tool with LCD Display & Recording
• Easy visual inspections in hard to reach areas
• Capture photos and video on to a Micro SD card• Handheld video inspection camera with flexible optical tube• 2.4 inch high quality colour video LCD screen• 88cm of flexible extended metal tubing• Lens with 54 degrees viewing angle• Two ultra-bright LED’s to illuminate hard to view areas• Magnetic pickup attachment for retrieving metallic parts like screws• Hook attachment for recovering parts
• Mirror attachment for viewing hard to see areas• Lightweight, easily to manoeuvre, diagnose and solve problems • Ideal for household / industrial inspection or as a nifty spy surveillance device• Waterproof camera head rated to IP67 • Durable carry case• Powered by 4 x AA batteriesInspect the insides of your car bonnet. Check the contents of the loft without climbing up and breathing in the dust. Check down the cavity of a wall. The mind boggles at the amount of applications and covert operations you could achieve with this device!
The ideal device for checking hard to access areas and troubleshooting equipment.
There are few products that serve both as a useful tool and spy surveillance. This Video Optic inspection scope from Sentient is easily one such item. Primarily a handheld video Borascope camera, it captures high quality colour video through the comfort of a handheld scope camera and can record on to a micro SD memory card.
The camera has snake type flexible cable and two built-in LED lights with adjustable brightness so it can capture bright, clear images. And with the built in 2.4 inch display you can instantly view what the camera sees. Cool, handy and easy, with a waterproof head, the Sentient Video Optic Inspection Scope is ideal for industrial or personal use!
What’s in the box:• Video Optic inspection Scope with 2.4 inch TFT• Magnetic pick up attachment• Hook attachment
• Mirror attachment• TV Cable• Instruction Manual
| 2.4inch TFT resolution
|| 480 x 234 Pixels
| Lens sensor resolution
|| 640 x 480 Pixels
|| 1.8V (Lux,sec)
| Color Mosaic
|| RGB Bayer pattern
| White comparison
| Exposure to light
| Camera illumination
|| 2 LEDs, white
| Powered by
|| 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
| Power Consumption
|| Max 350 mA
| Ambient / operation temperature
|| 0 to 45?
| TV Cable length
|| Approx. 1.5 M
| Total length of device
|| 114.9 ± 2.0 cm
| Metal tube length
|| 88.0 ± 2.0 cm
| Minimum bending radius
|| 4.5 cm
| Diameter of camera head
|| 9.8 mm
| Lens coverage
| Short distance focus
|| 3 ~ 6 cm
| Weight without accessories
|| Approx. 370 gm
|| Maximum to 4.0 times
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.