• Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4 (with firmware update)
• Capture your game play on the go and on your PC in 1080p
• Record direct to USB (in stand alone mode) or connect to your PC to record to your PC hard drive.
• Built-in microphone connector for recording in-game commentary.
• Upload content to YouTube, create your own YouTube channel.
• Record in MP4 (standalone) and .TS files (PC)Small and portable high definition Console and PC game play recorder with built-in microphone connector for recording game commentary. HD PVR Rocket records content at up to 1080p and can record from either HDMI (without HDCP protection) or Component Video. The HD PVR Rocket is portable and USB bus powered. In standalone mode record your game play straight to USB stick or connect to your PC to record to your PCs hard drive. Get free updates for life with Hauppauge Capture software (for PC capture and editing).
HD PVR Rocket records at resolutions up to 1080P30 using H.264 video compression. The H.264 format is used by Blu-ray discs and exceeds other video compression standards in quality and disk space consumption, providing a crisp image and amazing digital sound. H.264 uses 1/3 the disk space compared to the popular MPEG-2 format.
HD PVR Rocket also can be connected to your PC. Use our Capture application to record game play, trim your videos and upload them to YouTube.
HD PVR Rocket for PC gamers: your personal HD recorder for your game play.
Record your best gaming moves without slowing down your PC. The video compression is done inside HD PVR Rocket so you can record your PC game play in HD without slowing down your PC. Simply plug the HDMI out from your PC gaming system into the HD PVR 2, and then connect HD PVR Rocket to your TV monitor.
H.264 AVCHD high definition video encoder, video encode to 1080p30 from HDMI or component video
No delay HDMI pass through: HDMI or Component in to HDMI out, up to 1080p
Recording data rate: from 1 to 18 Mbits/sec
Recording formats: MP4 in standalone mode, TS in PC connected mode
Game audio + microphone
Microphone volume adjust, +20db boost and mute
HDMI in from HDMI sources without HDCP (Xbox or PC game console)
Component video in, with stereo audio
3.5 mm microphone jack
USB thumb drive connector
Size: 4.75 in wide x 3.5 in deep x 1.5 in high
Power: 5v @ .9 amps
Weight: 4.6 oz
Bundled software application:
Hauppauge Capture, so you can record your game play to your PC. With fast trim and upload to YouTube.
Stand-alone recording requirements:
USB thumb drive for storing video recordings
USB bus power: one USB 3.0 port or two USB 2.0 ports
PC connected requirements:
PC with 2.0 GHz processor
Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, Vista or Windows XP Service Pack 3
HD TV set with HDMI in (optional, for use with pass through)
1 GB memory minimum
Graphics card with 256 MB memory
1GB free hard disk space minimum
CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
Included in this package:
HD PVR Rocket high definition H.264 personal video recorder, with USB 2.0 port for recording to thumb drives and a built-in microphone mixer. USB 2.0 or 3.0 bus powered USB power cable, with ‘Y’ for older style USB 2.0 ports
2 meter HDMI cable to connect to your TV monitor
Quick installation guide
Note: HD PVR Rocket will not record video from HDMI with HDCP copy protection.