• Watch and record Freeview TV on your iPad or iPhone, in your home while moving around, in the kitchen, in the garden or even in the bedroom
• Mobile device small enough to fit in your pocket
• Complete with an integrated Wi-Fi transmitter and rechargeable battery
• Record live Freeview to your iPad or iPhone and pause live TV (Timeshifting) at any time you need to
• Watch and record live TV on your Mac and PC too! With the Fuugo PC and Mac software included, you can watch live Freeview digital TV on your PC and Mac wirelessly!
• Your computer can be used as a live TV set and recorder anywhere in the home with no cable needed!
• myTV 2GO is easy to setup - simply switch on the myTV 2GO, connect it wirelessly to your iPad or iPhone, download our TV app from the App Store and follow the simple on-screen channel setup menusmyTV 2GO is simply the easiest to use digital TV receiver for your iPad or iPhone myTV 2GO sends live digital TV signal over a Wi-Fi connection to your iPad or iPhone, so the connection is wireless making installation a snap! Just extend the built-in myTV 2GO antenna and place the device where you get good Freeview DVB-T reception (such as near the window in an airport, hotel or at home). Then start watching live, great quality Freeview DVB-T TV!
iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 4 or later
iTunes store account to download our iPhone and iPad app
For myTV on your Mac or PC, you need a CD-ROM drive to install the Fuugo application
myTV 2GO specifications
DVB-T Freeview TV receiver with built-in Wi-Fi and telescopic antenna
Connects to your iPhone or iPad (or PC or Mac) over Wi-Fi. No wires!
Includes a built-in battery with approximate 3.5 hours use between charges. Mini USB port for recharging the battery
Status indicators for TV signal, battery and Wi-Fi status
Dimension 50 x 90 x 13 mm
Weight 70 grams