• BAK 4 porro prism design to be compact
• Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum clarity
• Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body for lifelong durability
• Close focus from 6.6'-8.2'
• Waterproof and fog proof
• Complete with carry case, neck strap, lens caps, stay-on objective lens caps, lens cloth and instruction bookletNature-TrekŒ Porro prism binoculars feature a one piece body design that is compact and lightweight. The BAK 4 Porro prisms produce an excellent depth of field, allowing the user to spend more time viewing their target, and less time adjusting their focus. They are waterproof and fog proof.
The fully multi-coated optics produce sharp, crisp images. with close focus ranging from 8.2' for the 7x30, and 16.4' for the 42mm models, these Nature-TrekŒs can be used for relatively close viewing.
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field make these binoculars quick and easy to use. Twist-up eye cups make viewing simple with spectacles or sunglasses. Dioptre adjustment is smooth to operate making set-up straight forward.
All Nature-TrekŒ binoculars are supplied with protective lens covers and carry case.