• Fly for six minutes at a maximum distance of eight metres
• Three channels with two speed settings make the helicopter ideal for beginners
• Short recharge time of 35 minutes means you can be up and flying in no time at all
• Designed for indoor use only
• Lithium polymer battery included for the helicopter, with the remote controller requiring four AA batteries (not included, e.g. Order Code: L43AL)
• Spare propellers for the main motor module and tail propeller are included for those aerial mishaps
• Charge the helicopter with the controller, for a recharge time of 45 to 60 minutesCould this be the helicopter for me?
Have your home act as your own personal airspace with this helicopter, which is perfect for beginners and experts alike. The helicopter can be controlled at a maximum distance of eight metres away from the controller and can be flown for approximately six to seven minutes on one charge. With a recharge time of only 35 minutes, you can get back to flying after a very short break. Alternatively you can use the controller to charge your helicopter, with the duration for a full charge being slightly longer at 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
A built-in gyroscope makes the helicopter stable, and with three channel flight controls (providing you with backwards, forwards, left, right, up and down movements), you get a really good platform to learn from. The two speed settings – low (normal) and high – let you customise the performance of the helicopter to suit your flight experience.
What kind of replacement parts do you stock?
An aerial collision or crash may cause various broken parts of the helicopter. Luckily, we have a spares replacement pack that has popular parts that can be used to fix numerous damages.
Helix Helicopter Spares Replacement Pack (Order Code: A94LQ) – includes upper and lower propellers, USB cable, tail rotor and a screw driver