• Two-deck DJ controller for use with your PC or Mac
• USB connection plugs straight into your computer so you can mix your tracks through the included DJUCED software
• 6.35mm output for headphone previewing so you can hear your mix without the need for speakers
• Two sets of four control loops, samples, and effect commands allow you to add special effects into the mix and two jog wheels allow you to jog the track forward and back
• Adjustment by infrared controls allow you to control MIDI commands without physically touching the deckThe Hercules DJ Control Air is a versatile, innovative digital DJ controller that lets amateur and beginner DJs get mixing right away. All you need is a computer, headphones and speakers and you're ready to go. It includes an ensemble of intuitive, spectacular controls – generally only available to seasoned musicians – on a unique mobile control surface.
How does the adjustment by infrared work?
By placing your hand flat over the infrared beam, the controller calculates the distance between the sensor and the hand and converts it into a gradual MIDI command. This command modulates a setting in the DJ software. As it works with infrared, it will work under any light condition which means that whether you are DJ-ing in a nightclub with low light, or just in a bedroom in the light, this two deck controller will still perform.
How do the jog wheels work?
The jog wheels are pressure sensitive which, when scratch mode is enabled, allows you to scratch when weight is detected. You are also able to bend the pitch as well as browse within the tracks when using the outer rim of the jog wheel.