Find similar products here
Hexbug VEX Robotics Snap Shot
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A36YL
- Ready, aim and fire your very own ball launcher
- Crank operation, learn about gearing and springs
- Experience principles of STEM learning while having fun
- Easy to build with in-depth illustrated instructions
- Includes four balls for you to shoot up to 10 feet!
- Tool-less design with simple snap together pieces
- Suitable for ages 14 and up
Stand your ground and fire at will
Take down targets with ease using your very own long range ball launcher. The Hexbug VEX Snap Shot gives you the power to launch your ammo up to a distance of 10 feet. Powered using a simple crank and spring design the VEX Snap Shot requires no batteries, and is great fun to build. Use principles based around science, technology, engineering and mathematics to learn about gears, springs and energy as you create.
Step by step building
Using Hexbug snap together design, the Hexbug VEX Snapshot uses a total of 175+ durable plastic pieces, which is everything you need to make your very own Snap Shot ball launcher. Follow the easy to read, illustrated step by step instructions to understand each component as your launcher takes shape. Once built, load the four included balls, turn the hand crank and watch each projectile fire from the launcher. Reloading is easy, a compartment at the top of the snap shot can hold all your ammo and automatically feeds it into the launcher for firing.
Number Of Parts:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
6.5 CM mm