Hidentity Duo RFID Protective Sleeve
• Protect yourself from identity and monetary theft thanks to the patented RFID protective foil technology
• Includes two transparent pockets for a credit/debit card and a driving licence
• Compact and thin providing you with a space efficient way to store two cards together
• Fits easily in a wallet helping to reduce the possibility of card clashWhat is the Hidentity Duo used for?
This Hidentity Duo sleeve protects your RFID card from criminals who may try to illegally read the data on the card or try to authorise a monetary transaction without your knowledge. The Duo comes supplied with a compartment to store your ID card, driving licence or credit card.
How does the Hidentity Duo protect me?
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) is a contactless technology that is used to read data from an object using radio waves. RFID technology has become more and more prominent in recent years due to the convenience that it provides, with your ID card and credit/debit card just a selection of examples. The cards are more susceptible to identity theft, electronic eavesdropping and monetary theft, due to the radio waves being used.
This Hidentity Duo sleeve uses patented RFID protective foil technology to ensure that your credit/debit card or any other card is not exposed to such a risk. A simple and cost-effective way of preventing RFID theft, this sleeve contains two compartments for you to store any ID1 sized card (e.g. ID cards, credit/debit cards, oyster cards and driving licences). Since your credit/debit or oyster card will be blocked from communicating with a reader, this means that an issue of card clash will be prevented.
| Specification table
|| 2 – for ID1 sized cards
|| PVC outside
| Material Thickness
|| 2 mm
|| 85 mm x 60 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.