Hidentity Single RFID Protective Wallet
• Prevent criminals from illegally reading your data on the RFID chip found on your debit card, ID card and oyster card
• Stores one RFID enabled card
• Fold over wallet that can easily fit into your pocket or purse
• Reduces the risk of card clash from occurring when carrying more than one card in your purse or bagWhy is it so important to have a RFID protected cover?
The RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip located on your credit/debit card, oyster card and contactless door entry card that you use for work, uses radio waves to transmit data without contact. There is a chance that you could be exposed to a criminal reading the data that these cards transmit, due to the contactless technology being used. This allows the criminal to electronically eavesdrop and even use the data to make on-line purchases without your knowledge.
How does the Hidentity Single wallet solve this?
This wallet uses a patented RFID protective foil that helps to block the radio waves that are transmitting from the RFID chip in cards, preventing criminals from being able to read the data that was once broadcasting before. The Hidentity Single wallet has space for storing one RFID card and also helps to reduce the possibility of a card clash, which is especially important when you have multiple contactless cards in your purse or bag. In addition to the wallet being small enough to easily fit in your pocket, it also provides you with a simple and immediate solution to RFID theft.
| Specification table
|| 1 – for ID1 sized cards
|| PVC outside
| Material Thickness
|| 2 mm
|| 95 mm x 60 mm (closed)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.