• Clear resolution, 1.3MP camera
• Night vision of up to 30m
• IP CCTV technology for straight forwards and easy networking of your camera
• Viewing angle of 73 degrees to monitor the area
• Powered from your NVR (where power over Ethernet is present)
• On-board microSD card slot allows you to record information straight to a memory card up to 128GBWhat features does this IP camera have?
For when you want to see everything in clear high definition the Hikvision 1.3MP dome camera is ideal. The camera has a high quality 1280 x 960 pixel resolution and a wide viewing angle of 73 degrees letting you monitor all areas in and around your home. The 1.3 megapixel resolution is perfect to capture every detail. With its powerful 30m infrared LED night vision the camera can see up to in total darkness and switches to black and white to improve the clarity of recorded images.
How easy is it to record with my IP camera?
It’s really easy to set up with only one wire to connect as this camera connects to your PoE NVR through an Ethernet cable. With a Power over Ethernet enable NVR this allows you to power the camera, as well as record the footage through a single cable.
What if I don’t have a PoE NVR?
If you don’t have a PoE NVR or you are extending the RJ45 cable a longer distance than normal, we would recommend one of the following to power your camera.
N35QL - TP-Link Gigabit PoE Injector Adapter
N36QL - TP-Link PoE Adapter Kit
N38QL - TP-Link Gigabit PoE Splitter