• No riving knife means easier plunge cutting
• Spindle lock for easy blade replacement
• Unique 90° angle setting system ensures accuracy of 90° cuts
• External brush caps for ease of maintenance
• Easy access cutting depth adjustment
• Easy access bevel lever
The Hitachi C7SB2 Circular Saw has a powerful fan cooled motor and a heavy-duty aluminium base with scale. There is no riving knife, which means easier plunge cutting. It is fitted with a soft-grip handle, easy access bevel leveller, easy access cutting depth adjustment.
The external brush caps provide ease of maintainance and the unique 90° angle setting system ensures accuracy of 90° cuts. The spindle lock provides easy blade replacement.
Standard Accessories: 18 tooth TCT saw blade, Guide, Wrench, and Carrying case.
Input Power: C7SB2: 1,710 Watt, C7SB2L: 1,670 Watt.
No Load Speed: 5,800/min.
Max Cutting Depth: @90° -60mm, @45° -47mm.
Blade: 185mm x 30mm bore.