• Three mode action includes hammer only for light chipping
• Powerful motor for excellent drilling performance
• Compact & lightweight design
• Variable speed & reverse
• 'Save power' mode for drilling smaller holes
• Electric brake
• Replaceable carbon brushes for longer motor life
The Hitachi DH25DAL SDS Plus Hammer Drill with a powerful motor for excellent performance and Save Power mode when drilling small holes. The powerful motor provides excellent drilling performance. It offers three modes of operation including Hammer only for light chipping, SDS drilling and Chisel only.
The light weight Lithium-Ion battery design offers long battery life with a unique protection circuit, that gives up to 1300 battery cycles.
2 x 25.2 Volt 2.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries.
Modes: 3 Rotary, SDS Drilling, Chisel Only.
No Load Speed: 0-550/0-1,100/min.
Impacts Per Min: 0/2,250/0-4,500/min with 2.8 Joules.
Capacity: Concrete: 24mm, Steel: 13mm, Wood: 30mm.