• Low energy LED smart lightbulb for use in lamps and light sockets with an E27 fitting
• A+ energy efficiency rating keeps the cost of running the smart bulb down
• Compatible with Amazon Echo
• Runs at 9.5W, which is the equivalent of a 60W filament output
• Control your lightbulb wirelessly via the Hive app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop using Wi-Fi
• Dimmable bulb that can go from white to 16 million RGB colours, with a colour temperature range from 2,700k to 6,500k
• Schedule the status of your smart bulb with six time slots, on and off settings, dim, white or colour light features
• Lifespan of up to 25,000 hours, which reduces the cost of lighting your home
• Easy to install, as it simply replaces your existing light bulbWhy would I need this smart bulb?
Hive Tune smart lightbulbs give you the power to control the lighting in your home using your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The energy efficient A+ rating of this smart bulb means it is extremely cost effective to run. You can enjoy a range of 16 million RGB colours and shades of white in a range of different colour temperatures from bright daylight at 6,500k to a calm warm at 2,700k.
Is this bulb suitable for me?
The Hive Tune smart bulb uses a large Edison screw fitting (E27 ES) to connect into fittings of the same type. These fittings are generally found on wall mounted or standalone lamps. The wattage output of this bulb is 9.5 watts, which equates to a 60-watt output when compared to a standard filament bulb.
How can I configure this smart bulb?
Use the Hive Active app for your Android or iOS device to remotely configure your smart bulbs. You can utilise features such as scheduling your lighting for set times, dimming or brightening the light or switching off your bulb after a set duration.