• Low energy LED smart lightbulb for use in lamps and light sockets with a B22 fitting
• A+ energy efficiency rating keeps the cost of running the smart bulb down
• Runs at 9W, which is the equivalent of a 60W filament output
• Compatible with Amazon Echo
• Control your lightbulb wirelessly via the Hive app on your smartphone, tablet or laptop using Wi-Fi
• Dimmable bulb that can go from a daylight cool white 6,500k to a warm white 2,700k
• Schedule the status of your smart bulb with six time slots, on and off settings, dim and tone of white features
• Lifespan of up to 25,000 hours, which reduces the cost of lighting your home
• Easy to install, as it simply replaces your existing light bulbWhy would I need this smart bulb?
Hive Tune smart lightbulbs give you the power to control the lighting in your home with your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The energy efficient A+ rating of this smart bulb means it is extremely cost effective to run. The dimmable bulb allows you to enjoy everything from a bright daylight white at 6,500k all the way down to a calm warm white at 2,700k for up to 25,000 hours.
Is this bulb suitable for me?
The Hive Tune smart bulb uses a large Bayonet cap fitting (B22 BC) to connect into fittings of the same type. These fittings are generally found on wall mounted or standalone lamps. The wattage output of this bulb is nine watts, which equates to a 60-watt output when compared to a standard filament bulb.
How can I configure this smart bulb?
Use the Hive Active app for your Android or iOS device to remotely configure your smart bulbs. You can utilise features such as scheduling your lighting for set times, dimming or brightening the light or switching off your bulb after a set duration.