• The Hive Motion Sensor monitors your surroundings and sends an alert to your smartphone if there’s movement in your home when you’re not there
• The clever wireless sensor uses infrared technology to detect motion in your home
• You can choose to receive alerts to your smartphone and turn them off when you know you’ll be at home
• Easy to install, just place on a surface or use the self-adhesive tape to attach to the corner of the wall
• Just pair with the Hive Hub and add your sensor on the Hive app
• Works with the Hive HubControl your home with the Hive app
What can I do with the Hive motion sensor?
Monitor your home on your smartphone wherever you are. Get alerts on your smartphone when the infrared sensor detects movement, and you can even turn your notifications off when you’re at home. Easy to set up using the adhesive strip, just connect it to your Hive Hub and look after your home while you’re out and about.
What you’ll need to get the Hive motion sensor running:
• The Hive Hub
• For the Hive app you’ll need an Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS 7 or later), a device running Android (min 4.0.3) or a Windows device
• Laptop or tablet with internet access and an up-to-date web browser (we recommend minimum: Internet Explorer 10 or the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari)
• Hive is a British Gas innovation, but you don’t need to be a British Gas customer to control your home with Hive