• The clever wireless sensors send an alert to your smartphone if your window or door has been opened or closed
• Turn the notifications off when you know you’ll be at home
• Easy to install, use the self-adhesive pad and attach the larger wireless sensor to your window or door and the smaller sensor to the frame
• Just pair with the Hive Hub and add your sensor on the Hive app
• Works with the Hive HubControl your home with the Hive app
What can the Hive window and door sensors do?
Keep an eye on your home wherever you are with these wireless sensors. Connect your sensor to your Hive hub wirelessly to receive notifications when the door or window is opened or closed. When you’re at home just turn off the notifications. This kit comes with sticky strips for both parts of the sensor and a 3V CR2 battery for your transmitter.
What you’ll need to get your window and door sensors running
• The Hive Hub
• For the Hive app you’ll need an Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS 7 or later), a device running Android (min 4.0.3) or a Windows device
• Laptop or tablet with internet access and an up-to-date web browser (we recommend minimum: Internet Explorer 10 or the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari)
• Hive is a British Gas innovation, but you don’t need to be a British Gas customer to buy the Hive products