• Take to the skies for eight minutes on one charge
• Four channels give new pilots the chance to learn the same controls as full-sized RC airplanes
• Charge the airplane back up in 60 minutes
• Manufactured for flights outdoors
• Lithium polymer battery included for the airplane, with four AA batteries included for the remote controller as well
• SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology adds a level of security and comfort to your flights by providing stability in the airWould this be the right airplane for me?
The Delta Ray airplane from HobbyZone delivers a flying experience that is stable and worry-free, even if you have very little experience, thanks to the SAFE technology. The plane can fly for eight minutes on a single charge and charges back up in 60 minutes. Four channel flight channels provides the same mobility that you would experience with full-sized RC airplanes, which makes this plane ideal for new pilots who are looking to advance to these in the end. Being manufactured from impact resistant Z-foam material not only makes the plane light, but also makes it easy to repair, which is great if your plane ever gets damaged after your first few flights.
Can novices fly this plane too?
The stability that the SAFE technology brings not only provides a good platform for you to learn to fly, no matter the weather conditions, it also has other features that make it perfect for new flyers. Three modes: beginner, intermediate and experienced provide you with a progressive learning experience. Beginner and intermediate modes limit the manoeuvrability of the plane to a certain degree and self-level the plane. On the other hand, the experienced mode removes the limitation, leaving you with the AS3X gyro stabilisation system for continued stability and increased flight capabilities. Additionally, a panic recovery mode (which can be activated at the press of a button) gives you a safety net for when you feel you have lost control of the plane, helping you to recover stability.