Find similar products here
HobbyZone Duet 3 Channel 2.4Ghz Airplane
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A78TG
• Great flight time of 10 minutes on one single charge
• Three channels gives you complete control over climb, steering and throttle
• Flight battery recharges to full in approximately 45 minutes
• Designed to be used outdoors
• Lithium polymer battery included for the airplane, with four AA batteries included for the remote controller as well
• Virtual instructor technology provides you with minor corrections and adjustments for controlled flights, even in windy conditions
• Flight battery charges directly from the controllerWhat can I do with this airplane?
Turn your dreams of flying into reality with this airplane from HobbyZone. Supplied with everything you need to get started, you will be teaching yourself to fly in no time at all. The airplane can fly for 10 minutes, so you can fully enjoy and gain experience each time you go up. Charging the flight battery takes 45 minutes and charges directly from the controller.
Is this plane a good choice for beginners?
The adjustments and corrections made by the virtual instructor technology helps to keep you in control while you learn the basics and is great to have during your maiden flight and beyond. The technology also comes to your aid when you lose control, with it guiding the airplane back to level flight. This makes the Duet airplane an ideal plane for anyone looking at attempting to get into the world of radio controlled flight.
|Weight (including battery and props)||38 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||639 mm|
|Wing Span (For Planes)||523 mm|
|Completion Level||Ready-To-Fly (RTF)|
|Operation/Manoeuvrability||Backwards, Forwards, Left, Right, Up, Down|
|Number of channels||3|
|Image Max Size||N/A|
|Still Photography Modes||N/A|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)||N/A|
|Video Recording Modes|
|Supported card type||N/A|
|Battery Type||1S LiPo|
|Max Flight Time||10 minutes|
|Recharge Time||45 minutes|