Find similar products here
HobbyZone Super Cub S 3 Channel 2.4GHz Airplane with SAFE
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A95TG
• Eight to ten minutes of flight time
• Three channel flight controls give you a good platform to adjust to flying radio controlled planes
• Recharge the flight battery in 60 minutes
• Designed to be used outdoors
• Lithium polymer battery included for the airplane, with four AA batteries included for the supplied Spektrum DX4e DSMX transmitter
• SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology has a multitude of features that make this plane a good platform to learn from such as a multi-axis stabilisation system which make it super stable, even in windy conditionsWhat can I do with this plane?
A slow flying airplane with three channel flight controls, making it easy to adjust to flying radio controlled aircraft. Perfect for anyone who wants to get into the world of radio controlled flight. It can stay in the air for eight to 10 minutes on a single charge and can be charged in 60 minutes. Everything you need to start flying the plane is supplied, all you need to do is assemble, charge and then fly. Being made from impact resistant Z-foam material makes the Super Cub S light and easy to fix, just glue the broken foam piece and you can be back to practising with your plane within minutes. The included Spektrum DX4e DSMX transmitter is already set and ready to use with the Super Cub S, but can be used with other radio controlled aircraft too, which can save you money for when you decide to upgrade.
How does the SAFE technology aid in learning to fly?
The stability that SAFE technology provides, which helps you to focus on manoeuvring the plane, is just one of the features that helps for learning to fly. If you ever feel like you have lost control of the plane, panic mode guides the aircraft back to a stable level of flight at the push of a button. It also has three different mode selections (beginner, intermediate and expert). Beginner and intermediate modes limit the roll and pitch of the plane, helping you to keep in control at all times. Tuning into the expert mode removes these limitations and allows you to explore the performance of the plane with just the AS3X stabilisation system supporting it.
|Weight (including battery and props)||714 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||1466 mm|
|Wing Span (For Planes)||1212 mm|
|Completion Level||Ready-To-Fly (RTF)|
|Operation/Manoeuvrability||Backwards, Forwards, Left, Right, Up, Down|
|Number of channels||3|
|Still Photography Modes||N/A|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)||N/A|
|Video Recording Modes|
|Supported card type||N/A|
|Battery Type||20C LiPo|
|Max Flight Time||8 to 10 minutes|
|Recharge Time||60 minutes|