• Massive 50mm drivers deliver powerful sound and added comfort
• Closed-back design provides good passive noise isolation and enhanced bass response
• 1.3 metre braided cable allows for maximum freedom of movement and prevents snagging
• 20-20000Hz frequency response
• Standard 3.5mm jack connectionWhat do these headphones sound like?
These Positive Vibration headphones offer a great frequency response, and a wide dynamic range thanks to the large 50mm drivers. You can expect warm mids, full-bodied bass and clear, detailed highs.
The on-ear, closed design has a number of benefits. On-ear headphones fit very snugly, and will be especially comfortable thanks to the large drivers. There is also the added benefit of providing good sound isolation, allowing you to become fully immersed in your music without unwanted noises. This design also prevents sound leaking out of your headphones, so you won’t disturb others or be disturbed yourself.
Are there any other features I should know about?
The braided cable is a simple yet smart solution to common problems with headphones. It helps to prevent snagging on bags, clothing and other things in your immediate surroundings, as well as reducing cable noise.
What devices can I connect to them?
Thanks to the standard 3.5mm jack connection these headphones can connect to an array of devices. Smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, computers and anything else with this socket is compatible.