• Smartwatch with twin optical heart rate monitor, with which you can track your fitness and grab social media notifications on the go
• Track your daily activities such as the number of steps you take, the distance you have walked or run, and even how many stairs you have climbed
• Receive call notifications, text messages, emails and view your calendar on the screen
• The calorie count will help you keep track of your diet
• Range of clock face designs to pick from
• Battery life of up to 36 hours
• Traditional watch design with a sapphire crystal face and black leather strapWhat can I use this smartwatch for?
The Huawei W1 Classic Smartwatch has an always-on display that tells the time and shows you your incoming calls and notifications in real time. With this, you can respond to a message straight from your watch, even when your phone isn't with you. If you are striving for a healthier lifestyle, you can use it to stay motivated with the built-in fitness monitoring and coaching from your favourite apps. You can also record how many calories you consume daily with the calories counter, helping you stick to your healthy diet.
Jam packed with features, you can leave your phone at home and still be able to listen to downloaded music and track your distance when out running. Say "OK Google" to get any question answered on the spot, and tick off to-do lists straight from your wrist. Even the commute will be easier, with available directions and timely reminders to keep you on track.
What activities can be measured?
Measure the amount of steps you take every day and the amount of calories you have burned, as well as the distance you've covered. Set yourself daily goals to beat to help you stay active. Download your favourite fitness apps to help keep you motivated and record your progress back on your smartphone. The built-in heart rate monitor is able to record very accurate readings with its twin optical sensors.
What smartphone is compatible with the Huawei W1 Smartwatch?
Connect your smartwatch with either an Android device or iPhone. Android Wear requires a smartphone running Android 4.3+ or iOS 8.2+, this is so you are able to receive notifications on your smartwatch, also track your fitness and record your progress on your smartphone.