• Despite the small size, you get a good flight time of seven minutes with a recharge time of 80 minutes
• A great operating range of 100 metres allows you to record footage even when the drone is far away
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Record at HD 720p resolution for a good image quality
• Four channel system running at 2.4GHz frequency gives you the ability to perform complex flight manoeuvres
• Can be used both indoors and outdoors with the six-axis gyroscopic chip, with adjustable gyro sensitivity, helping you to stay stable in the air
• Review and determine when you want to record with a live video feed being sent directly to the controllerWhat are some of the features of the Hubsan FPV X4 Plus?
Gain access to 720p recordings regardless of your flying experience. The Hubsan FPV X4 Plus is a small drone which is great to fly for beginners and experts alike. It has an impressive operating range of 100 metres, despite its small size which allows you to record from a good distance away. With a flight time of nine minutes and a recharge time of 30 minutes, you can get back to flying in no time at all.
Have your own little airfield at home or outdoors with the Hubsan FPV X4 Plus compatible in both environments. It also has LED lights to help you fly at night and makes it even more entertaining whilst you perform stunts. The recording made by the camera is streamed directly to the 4.3 inch LCD screen on the controller with telemetry information such as battery voltage, altitude and duration of flight, helping to reduce the likelihood of crashes.
How easy is it to fly?
The Hubsan FPV X4 Plus is extremely stable in the air thanks to the six axis gyro that can be adjusted too. It operates on a four channel control which can be a little difficult to get use to at first. Once you have got a hang of it hand launching, hovering, rolling and more are just some of the aerial stunts that you can achieve. The aerial stunts not only look amazing and enticing, they also give another dimension to the aerial footage you can record.
How is the camera?
This drones’s camera is built-in to the main body protecting it from being damaged by potential aerial mishaps. It records at HD 720p resolution and still pictures can be taken at a maximum resolution of 1280 by 800 pixels. The recordings are stored in a microSD card (not included – e.g. Order Code: A57KN) that is inserted into the controller, with microSD cards up to 32GB (Class 4 to 6) supported.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.