• Seven minutes of flight time at a maximum distance of 100 metres
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Four channels with normal and expert modes to suit your flying experience
• 50 minutes recharge time allows you to be up and running after a break
• Six axis gyro provides stability during indoor and outdoor flights
• Lithium polymer battery included for the quadcopter, with the remote controller requiring four AAA batteries (not included, e.g. Order Code: L42AL)
• Supplied with a propeller guard and spare propellers so you can get up and running after an aerial accident
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your droneHow good is the quadcopter?
Have fun flying this quadcopter indoors and outdoors, as the quadcopter is stable in both situations. The quadcopter has a maximum range of 100 metres, which allows you to fly a good distance away and perform aerial manoeuvres at a safe height. It has a flight time of seven minutes and recharges in 50 minutes, giving you the opportunity to fly again after a short break.
Would this be good for a beginner?
The presence of four channels on the quadcopter provides greater manoeuvrability, and thanks to the two different flight modes you can be sure to master the quadcopter in no time at all. Under normal mode the quadcopter is fast and responsive, although greater performance and manoeuvrability is experienced under expert mode. When expert mode is activated you are able to perform left, right, forward and back flips, providing you with even more enjoyment.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the ‘downloads’ tab for information regarding responsible flying.
Can I get replacement parts?
Replacements for any damage to the body, motors, propellers and the propeller guard are available. Please see the selection below for more detail:
Hubsan H107L Spares Replacement Pack (Order Code: A50LQ) - includes four sets of replacement propellers, a replacement body shell, two replacement motors and a battery
Hubsan H107L Spare Propellers (Order Code: A76QK)
Hubsan H107L White Propeller Guard (Order Code:
Hubsan H107L Blue Propeller Guard (Order Code: A78QK)
Hubsan H107L Orange Propeller Guard (Order Code: A79QK)
Hubsan H107L Black Propeller Guard (Order Code: A80QK)