Hubsan X4 Pro High Edition H7000 Controller
• Designed to be used with the Hubsan X4 Pro
• OLED screen displays telemetry information such as remaining battery life and flight duration
• Dedicated buttons such as return to home and gimbal controls, make flying and taking photography easier
• Operates on two separate frequencies, 5.8Ghz for video and 2.4Ghz for control and telemetry information, helping to reduce interference between the two
• Embedded 7 inch touchscreen android device with features such as waypoint assignments for autonomous flyingIs this controller the right one for me?
The H7000 controller is a direct replacement for the one supplied with the Hubsan X4 Pro. It operates on two separate frequencies to reduce interference, with 5.8Ghz dedicated to video signals and the 2.4GHz for control and telemetry information. Dedicated buttons on the controller for features such as return to home and gimbal controls, on top of the directional joysticks, make flying and taking photography with the Hubsan X4 Pro just that little bit easier.
What is the difference between this and the low edition version?
The major difference between this and the low edition option (Order Code: A99TZ), is the two separate screens which displays important flight information on one and a live video feed on the other. The first is an OLED screen which display telemetry information such as the remaining battery life of the X4 Pro and flight duration. The other screen is an embedded seven inch touchscreen android device, which provides you with a live video feed and a map of the area in which you are flying. Using the map you can also allocate waypoints for the drone to autonomously fly whilst you direct the camera for the ideal angle (with this feature not available on the low edition version).
| Specification table
| Spare part reference number
|| H109S-38 (High Edition H7000 controller)
| Maplin Order Code
|| Hubsan X4 Pro Quadcopter Drone with 1080p Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.