• Designed to be used with the Hubsan X4 Pro
• OLED screen displays telemetry information such as remaining battery life and flight duration
• Dedicated buttons such as return to home and gimbal controls, make flying and taking photography easier
• Operates on two separate frequencies, 5.8Ghz for video and 2.4Ghz for control and telemetry information, helping to reduce interference between the two
• Embedded 7 inch touchscreen android device with features such as waypoint assignments for autonomous flyingIs this controller the right one for me?
The H7000 controller is a direct replacement for the one supplied with the Hubsan X4 Pro. It operates on two separate frequencies to reduce interference, with 5.8Ghz dedicated to video signals and the 2.4GHz for control and telemetry information. Dedicated buttons on the controller for features such as return to home and gimbal controls, on top of the directional joysticks, make flying and taking photography with the Hubsan X4 Pro just that little bit easier.
What is the difference between this and the low edition version?
The major difference between this and the low edition option (Order Code: A99TZ), is the two separate screens which displays important flight information on one and a live video feed on the other. The first is an OLED screen which display telemetry information such as the remaining battery life of the X4 Pro and flight duration. The other screen is an embedded seven inch touchscreen android device, which provides you with a live video feed and a map of the area in which you are flying. Using the map you can also allocate waypoints for the drone to autonomously fly whilst you direct the camera for the ideal angle (with this feature not available on the low edition version).