Hubsan X4 Pro Quadcopter Drone with 1080p Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A36TN
About this product
- A great flight time of 35 minutes due to the massive 7000mAh LiPo 4S battery empowering you to get more out of your flying time
- Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
- Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• A great flight time of 35 minutes due to the massive 7000mAh LiPo 4S battery empowering you to get more out of your flying time
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Record at stunning 1080p (Full HD) resolution for clear detailed videos and great aerial shots
• Three-axis gimbal adds stability for smooth video recording
• Spare propellers and propeller guards ensure your propellers are well protected and quickly replaceable
• Upgradable software available from the downloads tab
• Return to home mode automatically flies the drone back to the starting point
• Create waypoints over a map through the ground station app, which flies the drone for you
• 7 inch mobile device built into the H7000 controller and an OLED screen for telemetry information provides you with important flight information and a live video feed on two separate screensWould this drone be the right one for me?
The Hubsan X4 Pro is great for taking amazing aerial shots, with everything you need to start flying included. A video and control transmission distance of an impressive 1000m lets you see the live feed on the controller from afar, which ensures shots are taken just as you wanted. The added bonus of a flight time of 35 minutes means you have a lengthy amount of time to position the camera to capture that landscape view you have always dreamed of.
What can I do with the H7000 controller?
This controller is an all-in-one inclusive device, with flight controls and dedicated buttons for mode selections, return to home and gimbal controls. In addition, there are two screens on the controller. One of which is the OLED screen which displays telemetry information such as remaining battery life and the distance between the X4 Pro and controller. The other is the embedded seven inch touchscreen android device, which provides you with a live video feed and a map of the area you are flying. Both the live video and map can be set side by side giving you a sense of direction while you fly.
A headless function is available which makes the drone move in relation to how you move the control sticks on the controller, making it easier to fly. Alternatively you can set waypoints on the map, with each point being potentially different with altitude, direct and hold time settings available. The waypoints tells the Hubsan X4 Pro (with the help of GPS) to automatically fly to each point during which you can focus on controlling the camera for that perfect shot.
Ready to go - no need to connect the drone to the controller, the two come pre-paired in the box
What is the camera like?
Record amazing scenic views in great detail thanks to the 1080p camera included with the Hubsan X4 Pro. Where the 1080p videos are recorded at 30fps and still images can be taken at a maximum resolution of 4032 by 3024 pixels. The three-axis gimbals stabilises the camera providing you with a smooth recording no matter the conditions. You can use your own GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ and HERO4 with the gimbal.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
Are there any accessories/spare parts for the Hubsan X4 Pro?
The Hubsan X4 Pro has a wide variety of accessories and spare parts available, with the standout accessory being a parachute (Order Code: A87TZ) which you can attach to it. This parachute automatically launches when the orientation (tilt of the drone) goes beyond a certain limit and acts as a recovery system which limits the damage caused by a high altitude fall. Below is a list of other accessories and spare parts currently available:
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement Body Shell (Order Code: A74TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement Propeller Set A (Order Code: A75TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement Propeller Set B (Order Code: A76TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement CW Motor (Order Code: A77TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement CCW Motor (Order Code: A78TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement Landing Gear (Order Code: A79TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Spare Battery (Order Code: A84TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement Three-Axis Gimbal (Order Code: A85TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro 1080p HD Camera (Order Code: A86TZ)
Hubsan Parachute Recovery System (Order Code: A87TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro High Edition H7000 controller (Order Code: A88TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement 5.8GHz Antenna (Order Code: A89TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Propeller Guard Set (Order Code: A98TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Low Edition Controller (Order Code: A99TZ)
Hubsan X4 Pro Replacement Charger (Order Code: A00UA)
Hubsan X4 Pro Crash Pack (Order Code: A01UA)
|Weight (including battery and propellers)||1400 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||260 mm|
|Max ascent speed||4.5 m/s|
|Max descent speed||4.5 m/s|
|Hover accuracy||Vertical: 2 m|
|Horizontal: 2 m|
|Max speed||4.5 m/s|
|Max altitude||250 m|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to 50 °C|
|Lens||Field of view: 141° / Sensor size: 1/3" / Aperture: F2.4|
|ISO range||100 to 3200 (video) / 100 to 1600 (photo)|
|Shutter speed||8 seconds to 1/8000 seconds|
|Image max size||4032 x 3024 pixels|
|Still photography modes||Single shot only|
|Auto exposure bracketing||Yes|
|Video recording modes|
|UHD (Frames per second)||N/A|
|FHD (Frames per second)||1920 x 1080 pixels (30 fps)|
|HD (Frames per second)||N/A|
|Supported SD card types||Micro SD|
|Max capacity||32 (Class 6)|
|Max bitrate of video storage||30 mbps|
|Supported file formats||FAT32|
|Battery type||LiPo 4S|
|Max flight time||About 35 minutes|
|Hubsan X4 Pro (H109S)|
|Spare set of propellers|